July 14th, 2021 by admin
Microsoft Office 365 is an all-inclusive solution for small to medium-sized businesses because it's both feature-rich and scalable to fit your business's needs as you grow. Microsoft 365 can help your employees work together in new and more efficient ways. But it's also more than just a set of tools. It's a new way of working and collaborating. Here are seven reasons business owners should consider the switch to Microsoft 365.
- Always up, always ready, always remote - This is a cloud-hosted solution where your business documents, applications, and emails are secured and always available – even if your business suffers a run of bad luck such as water or storm damage to your office location/local servers. With Office 365, you're always open for business, which allows your team to shift to working remotely as needed quickly.
- Data security and control - Data security in the cloud is no longer a concern because Microsoft 365 has built-in security and continuous compliance, so businesses can focus on the right things. You always know where your data is and who has access to it. You can also remotely wipe all data if you lose your mobile device. So, go ahead and store your data safely in the cloud. Storing your data online also keeps it safe in case something happens. Imagine losing your laptop or breaking it? Thanks to 1TB of OneDrive online storage, your data is more secure than ever before.
- Great organization tools - Meetings, email, and contact management are a big part of everyday life in any business. When you use Microsoft 365, email, calendar and contacts are all synchronized to work together. Update a contact on your mobile phone, and it will be automatically updated across all your devices. This is a cool feature to help businesses get the most from Microsoft 365. You can also access the same data from any device. Save a document on your PC and continue working on it on your mobile or tablet.
- Low, predictable monthly cost - Forget about a big upfront expense with Microsoft 365; you get flexible monthly billing that lets you add or decrease the number of users to your suit as needed. You're not locked into a contract, and you change plans at any time to suit your growing business needs. This kind of scalable solution might be exactly what your growing business is looking for to get started in the cloud. Since you don't have to worry about upfront costs, it will be easier to fit this solution into your monthly budget.
- Ample mailbox storage - Most users tend to store all their email messages in our inboxes – it's the fear of deleting something you might need later. Sometimes we try to clean it up, but we end up keeping every single email we've ever sent or received. With Microsoft 365, this kind of housekeeping is behind you! You can say goodbye to that red popup that reminds you it's time to clean up your email. Instead, say hello to 50GB of email storage space or more as needed!
- Eliminate licensing hassles – Tracking, maintaining, and updating all your software licenses can be a real headache for a busy business owner. One of your employees might be using one version, while another employee is using an upgrade of that same version. The result? You don't know how to bring everyone up to speed, so they're all working on the same version. Microsoft 365 includes all licensing, and it can be deployed company-wide. This means everyone has the same version of Microsoft Office, and all users will get upgrades at the same time. Win!
- Unified team collaboration - For many businesses, being able to collaborate with in-house departments and employees, and third-party or remote individuals is an essential factor. Office 365's Co-Authoring tool allows multiple users to collaborate on a piece of work at the same time. Employees can engage with each other on the same project, and no duplicate copies will be created because the updates are seen in real-time; you can see who has made what change at what time. The multi-collaboration feature also helps to save time as you don't have to wait for other people to finish working on the piece before you can make your edits.
- Regular, automatic updates - In the past, IT technicians would have spent time checking, rebooting, and updating software, which not only takes up their time but also means other employees must wait for that to be completed before they can continue working. No more! Now Office 365 regularly pushes out automatic updates. This relieves the burden placed on your IT staff, freeing up some of their time so they can be productive elsewhere and allows you to continue working without being held back by slow, outdated software.
Ready to try it out? Request a free consultation, and our expert team will walk you through how implementing Office 365 will work for your business.